- True square edges with a full bearing surface. The edges are parallel to each other and perpendicular to the top and bottom surfaces.
- Normal edge finish 32 RMS.
- Part to part repeatability is excellent.
- Tolerances to 0.0005" and flatness to 0.001" per linear inch.
- Small hole diameters can be pierced --- as small as 40% of the material thickness.
- Holes can be close to the edge --- the web can be 40% the material thickness.
- Eliminate many secondary operations: drilling, reaming, countersinking, counterboring, milling, broaching, shaving and flattening.
stamping station can include:
- The costs of Gripflow parts are considerably less expensive than conventional stampings that require secondary operations or Fineblank stampings.
- The most advanced machining techniques, including CNC machining, cannot compete with Gripflow production rates, part accuracy or quality.
- Tooling cost forGripflow stamping dies can be 10% to 30% less than conventional stamping dies. These savings are a result of the specialized die-making procedures and equipment developed by EBway LLC.
- Tooling cost for Gripflow stamping dies can be 20% to 50% less than Fineblank stamping dies.